299 total views
Smartphones are getting better every day and people are not shying away from investing in the latest smartphones. The camera quality of smartphones, for instance, has come a long way and the best-in-class cameras are being flexed by the leading brands. The intense competition between the brands in the market has resulted in the prices of smartphones dropping dramatically.
To be precise, it is possible to buy a premium mobile under 30000 INR these days with a decent deal. If you can hunt for the best deal successfully, you can even get a premium phone at the price of a mid-range one!
However, before you select your perfect smartphone, make sure you have a good understanding of your requirements and expectations. For instance, if you are a gamer, you will need superior RAM and storage space in your phone that you could do without if your requirements tend to be more basic. Having a clear idea of what you want helps a lot in formulating the perfect budget for your purchase. Talking about budget, you can afford to go beyond your normal budget if you use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The EMI Network Card allows you to purchase big-ticket items and you can pay for them in interest-free monthly instalments!
Smartphones that You Can Buy
Let us now look at the smartphones that you should aim for this year. With the help of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can opt for the No Cost EMI facility and enjoy greater savings.
· OnePlus Nord CE 5G: This 5G ready phone is already being liked by users, especially by gamers who are all in for mobiles under 30,000 INR. Priced affordably, the phone offers a decent 90 Hz refresh rate, which allows the user to play games without lag. The AMOLED display of the phone makes the streaming experience special for the users.
· Mi 11 Ultra: Planned as an alternative to the Samsung M-series phones, this Redmi best phone scores over its competitor in every possible area. The phone can record video in stunning 8K resolution, thus making every image memorable.
· Samsung Galaxy M32: This mobile under 30,000 INR sports 4GB RAM and 64 GB of storage, thus making it a safe haven for all your important documents. The phone also has a great rear camera module with the combination of 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP, helping you click realistic pictures assisted by the depth sensor and panoramic mode.
· Apple iPhone XR: This phone from Apple can be a good choice for you if you are looking to buy a mobile under 30,000 INR but are willing to stretch the budget a bit for a quality phone. The best feature about the camera in this device is that it has a sublime depth control that allows it to stay true to the images it clicks.
· Redmi Note 10T 5G: This phone takes security a notch higher with its fingerprint sensor technology, making it the deserving Redmi best phone. It also flaunts a 5,000 mAh battery that helps you use your phone freely without the fear of the battery running out. The fast charging feature gives you additional backup in case you are anxious about the battery life.
· ASUS ROG Phone 5: This phone has an octa-core CPU making sure that all the functions are run smooth and fast. Thus, operating the phone becomes easy and effortless for the user. A 64 MP primary camera on this phone means that you will never be short on photos for your social media channels!
· OPPO Reno 6 Pro: The device has a 6.55-inch screen that makes viewing comfortable for the users. Additionally, the Full HD AMOLED display makes sure that the colours of the images are vibrant and lively. Packing in 12 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, the phone deserves to be your primary storage device. You need not worry about transferring your important files to a computer because there won’t be a storage issue with this phone.
· Realme Narzo 50 A: The Helio G85 gaming processor in this phone ensures that you can multitask on it without having to stall any program. Thus, gaming becomes smoother on this phone, without the device slowing down due to too many programs running in the background. A 6000 mAh battery makes the phone a powerhouse that can be used optimally throughout the day.
· POCO M3: POCO phones are some of the best devices you can opt for in the mobile under 30,000 INR category. Multiple voice assistants help you navigate the intricacies of the user interface seamlessly. Robust storage, long-lasting battery and powerful processor make the phone one of the best budget phones out there at the moment.
You can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card at 1.2 lakh+ partner stores located in 2,300+ cities across the country. Find the mobile phone you like and purchase it on No Cost EMI without any hassles.