627 total views
The California State University, Fullerton portal is an online system that students use to access their records and classes. The portal allows students to register for classes, check their grades, and manage their finances. In addition, the portal provides students with access to a variety of resources, including campus news and announcements. To access the portal, students need to log in using their MyCSUF username and password. For more information on how to use the Csuf Portal, please visit our website. Thank you for your interest in CSU Fullerton!
The Student Housing office is committed to protecting the privacy of our residents. We collect and maintain student housing information in order to provide quality services and to comply with federal, state, and local laws. For example, we need to know if you have any special needs so that we can make reasonable accommodations. The types of information we collect include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and other personal information necessary to provide housing services.
We understand that you may be concerned about the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We want you to know that we take great care to protect your information and to keep it confidential. We do not sell or rent student housing information.
How to log into csuf portal
To access the portal, students need to log in using their MyCSUF username and password. Once logged in, students can register for classes, check grades, manage finances, and access a variety of resources. For more information on how to use the Csuf Portal, please visit our website. Thank you for your interest in CSU Fullerton!
How to create your campus account Step by Step
- Enter your full legal name as it appears on your government-issued ID.
- Select your birthdate from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your ten-digit CSUF Student ID number, which can be found on your Acceptance Letter or student ID card. If you do not have a CSUF Student ID number, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Create a username for your campus account. This will be the first part of your CSUF email address (@csuf.edu). Your username must be at least eight characters long and cannot include spaces or special characters such as !, $, #, %,
- Create a password for your campus account. Your password must be at least eight characters long and include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- Select your security questions from the drop-down menus and enter the answers. These questions will be used to verify your identity if you forget your password.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Once your account has been created, you will be able to log in to the Csuf Portal. Thank you for your interest in CSU Fullerton!
How to change your csuf portal password
If you need to change your password for any reason, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Csuf Portal.
- Click on the “Profile” tab.
- Under the “Account Information” section, click on the “Change Password” link.
- Enter your current password and then enter your new password.
- Click the “Save” button.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at (657) 278-7777. Thank you for your interest in CSU Fullerton!
The Csuf Portal is a great way for students to manage their records and classes. It is easy to use and provides students with a variety of resources. Thank you for your interest in CSU Fullerton!