192 total views
The Apple watch is one of the remarkable products of the Apple Company and is a result of innovation and invention of the company. The water resistance feature of the watch makes it different from other watches and products; the water resistance feature also includes water lock feature which is found in Apple series 2 to 6. If you are not aware of the apple watch then you must be wondering what is the digital crown and what does it means to turn it on.
Even if you do not know the answer you do not need to worry as in this blog we are going to provide you with all the information which you need to know in this blog. Well, turning on the digital crown means you move the crown continuously until you are able to hear the vibration sounds and you are able to feel the moisture. The vibration is the water ejection sound as it will help all the moisture to escape the grill of the speaker and then the message of unlocked will be displayed on your screen in front of you.
So, let us move ahead to know the steps to turn it on and eject the water which will be helpful for the users so that you are able to save your watch from getting ruined in water and you can use it again safely once the water is removed.
Steps to turn on the apple watch water lock
- For the first step the users need to unlock the screen and once the screen is open the users need to make sure that the screen is dry as well. Being water resistant does not make the screen waterproof so you need to make sure that there is no water droplet on the screen.
- Now, to turn on the digital crown on apple watch the users need to swipe up or they can also scroll down to look for the option of control center. Once found the users need to press on the option of control center.
- In this step, you need to press the water lock icon which you can see on the screen and the icon will turn into teal color when it is activated.
- After its activation you will see that all swipe and taps are disabled so that there is no accidental input during swimming or washing dishes. You need to do this once you are going to engage in some activity which includes water so that your watch will be preserved.
Now once you are back from the activity you will need to turn digital crown to unlock & eject water for which you are supposed to follow and execute the steps which we are going to provide you below.
- You need to turn the digital crown in one movement until you see that the animated water droplets have filled up the screen. You might also feel some moisture in your hand while you do so. The beeping sound or the vibrating sound you are hearing will allow the water trapped inside the speaker grill to escape.
- You need to keep turning the digital crown to eject water apple watch until your screen displays unlocked, this means that the water trapped inside the watch has been removed from the speaker holes and you can now use your watch without any issues and troubles.
Cleanersuite.com is a website which you can visit anytime when you want to know more about digital crown or get some additional and informative knowledge about it, you will find that the website is easy to navigate as well.
Recommended: What is a Smart Watch