892 total views
Do you encounter problems or errors with QuickBooks and wish to utilize QuickBooks Tool Hub? We can help. QuickBooks users run into several troubles due to installation, connectivity, and other issues and the QuickBooks Tools Hub can fix them all.
Today, we’ll address the conditions necessary for having the Tool Hub on the system along with the step-by-step guidelines to download and then install the QB Tool Hub correctly. So, let’s begin.
Conditions For Using The QuickBooks Tools Hub
For proper utilization of QuickBooks Tool Hub, users should fulfill the subsequent conditions:
- Most importantly, you must have access to fast and dependable internet.
- Next, you’ll require the “MS Visual C++ for your system”.
- Also, the “MS.NET Framework” component is a must-have.
Steps For Download & Installation Of QB Tool Hub
After you ensure the above-mentioned conditions for the Tool Hub, you need to download the QB Tool Hub using these steps:
- At first, head over to Intuit’s website and download the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub program.
- After that, select a folder to store the setup and tap “Ok”.
- Thereafter, reach the directory having your setup file and launch it.
- Next, grant permissions prompting on the screen.
- Now, when the installation screen emerges, read the conditions.
- Then, on the agreement, choose “I agree” and select a folder if you wish.
- Finally, click on the “Install” option and upon completion, hit “Finish”.
Now that you have access to QuickBooks Tools Hub, let’s check the error and problematic issues that are repairable by it.
Common Errors And Issues Correctable With QB Tools Hub
QuickBooks receives a variety of errors due to installation, network, and other issues. Furthermore, the below table includes all of the errors that are correctable using the QuickBooks Tool hub program.
|QuickBooks C 1327 Error||Error 1311: File Not Found||QuickBooks Error Code 5502|
|H202 Error – Multi-User Mode||QuickBooks Error 6168, -6||QuickBooks Network Errors|
|Connectivity Issues with File||Error: Missing Outlook||QB Error Code 80029c4a|
|QuickBooks Error 6189||QuickBooks Error Code 61||QB Error Code 6000|
|QB Error Code H505||QuickBooks Error 3003||OLSU 1013 Error|
|Com Error Crashes||QB Error 3371, Status: 11118||QuickBooks Error 392|
|QB Error Code 4 (Event-Log)||QB Banking Error OLSU||QuickBooks Error 2000|
|QB Error Code 404||QuickBooks Error 6123 0||QB Error Code – 361|
|QuickBooks Error 1723||QB Error Code 1601||QuickBooks Abort Error|
|Email Issues||Error 6000 95||QB Error Code 1304|
QuickBooks Tools Hub: Features And Uses
Having discovered errors that are resolvable via the QuickBooks Tools Hub program, let’s explore the features of the Tool Hub and how to use them in fixing QuickBooks errors.
1: Company File Issues
When you launch QuickBooks Tool Hub, you’ll get the “Company File” section under the “Home” of its dashboard. It can eliminate errors from your company file in no time.
You’re only required to run the QuickBooks file Doctor which resides in this section and the QuickBooks 6XXX series codes will disappear. Here’s how:
- Primarily, start your “QuickBooks Tools Hub” program.
- After that, reach the “Company File” section.
- From there, you need to run the “QuickBooks File Doctor”.
- To conclude, click “Browse” and hit the “Scan” function.
2: Network Issues
When users face trouble accessing their company file in multi-user mode, they receive error codes such as the H series of QuickBooks. These issues can be addressed using “Network-Issues” under the Tool Hub. Here’s how:
- On the QuickBooks Tools Hub dashboard, choose “Network-Issues”.
- After that, start the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Now, select “Browse” to access the company file and tap “Scan”.
- Finally, the QBDSM tool will start diagnosing your file for network-related errors.
3: Program Problems
Over time, users complaint about the slow performance of their QuickBooks. Fortunately, the “Program-Problems” section can fix your QuickBooks performance.
Furthermore, in case you encounter issues while printing or PDF then this section provides you with repair tools. Check them below:
- QuickFix My Program.
- QB Program Diagnostics Tool.
- QB Prints & PDF Repair Tool.
4: Installation Issues
There are many QuickBooks errors that arise from incorrect QuickBooks installation. Hence, users are bound to reinstall their QuickBooks appropriately.
The “Installation-Issues” category of QuickBooks Tool Hub consists of repairing tools that help perform such tasks for users. These include:
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostics Tool
- The Clean Install Tool.
5: Password Reset
Not remembering the password of QuickBooks can prevent users from using their company files. Luckily, by the “Password Reset” section, it becomes easy for users to recover their forgotten passwords easily. Follow these
- Start with launching the QB Tool Hub.
- Then, tap on “Password Reset”.
- Now, fill out the prompted information.
- Finally, reset your password.
6: Advanced Tools
The Advanced Tools category under the tool hub gives users access to multiple functional shortcuts that are vital for repairing errors.
These shortcuts are right now available for Win 10 only and it offers Windows Task Manager, Win Update, Firewall settings, Fix QB Performance, and so on.
Advantages Of Owning QuickBooks Tools Hub
Beyond its error-fixing capabilities, the QuickBooks Tool Hub program provides the below advantages to its users:
- Multiple Repairing Tools In One Place – With QuickBooks Tool Hub, users don’t need to separately download each repairing tool.
- Tool Hub Doesn’t Charge – The QB Tool Hub fixes QB related errors without charging anything from users.
- Simple Interface – The interface of QuickBooks is very intuitive and well suited to any newbie.
We believe, this article assists you to download the QuickBooks Tools Hub correctly. Furthermore, make sure you meet the mentioned conditions for this program and apply the given steps for its installation.