304 total views
Streamers are selling Twitch followers to grow their stream and attract more viewers. While it might seem like a quick way to get more followers, there are a lot of factors that come into play before you make the right purchase. Are you getting real followers? Do they have an actual interest in your niche or will they only watch as an idle observer? How much will it cost you in the long term to keep them? Instead of blindly buying followers for your channel, first, try getting a professional opinion on how many viewers you can realistically expect from the investment. This article will guide you through three different methods to find an unbiased expert who’s capable of giving an accurate evaluation of your stream and channel’s follower potential.
Create a List of Twitch Streamers and Sites to Lookup
As a starting point to find streamers with a higher follower growth rate, head over to Twitch’s API and enter your stream’s channel ID on the search bar. The API will return a list of streamers with the same channel ID, and the followers for each streamer. Now, head over to the key sites in the Twitch Followers Buying Market to get a better idea of the demand and pricing. The key sites will be discussing the pros and cons of using each site and will help you get a sense of how other streamers are using each site.
– keystonefollowers.com – a site that’s focused on providing scalable Twitch followers. As such, most of the followers on this site are bots or purchased followers.
– Twitchfollowerscount.com – another site that provides followers, but instead of focusing on follower growth, the site aims to provide viewers with the attention they want.
– Twitchfollowersbuy.com – a site that specializes in providing Twitch subscribers. Many of the followers on this site are also bots or purchased followers.
– Twitchfollowers24.com – an Australia-based site that offers bot-free Twitch followers.
– Twitcheapfollowers.net – a site that specializes in providing cheap Twitch followers.
– Twitchforsale. me – a site that’s used to sell expired Twitch subscriptions that used to be bought with a credit card.
– Buyfollowers.net – a site that allows you to buy any type of Twitter bot followers.
– Twitchpurchasers.com – a site that aggregates all the cheapest places to get Twitch followers.
– Twitcheap.net – another site that offers cheap Twitch followers.
– Buy followers. club – another site that facilitates the buying of Twitter bot followers.
– Buytwichs.com – a site that sells Twitter followers for your channel.
– Buytwitch.com – another site that sells Twitter followers for your channel.
– Buybotss.com – a site that offers bot-free Twitter followers.
– Buy Twitch Subscribers – a site that offers cheap Twitch subscribers.
– Buytwitchess.com – a site that sells cheap bot-free Twitter followers.
– Buy Twitch Followers – a site that sells cheap Twitter followers.
– Buy followers. club – a site that’s focused on providing cheaper prices for your followers.
– Cheap-followers.com – another site that sells cheap followers.
– Cheaptwitchfollowers.com – another site that sells cheap Twitch followers.
– Cheap-twitch-followers.com – another site that sells cheap followers.
– Cheap-twitch-subscribers.com – another site that sells cheap subscribers.
– Cheap Twitch Subscribers – another site that provides cheap subscribers for your channel.
Ask Other Streamers for Feedback
Twitch partners allow you to connect with fellow streamers and engage with their communities. While you can find these communities through social media, the best place to start is with a specific goal in mind. For example, if you want to get asked to create a series or upload a regular show, start by looking for similar channels with a similar demographic. At the same time, while you can find channels in these communities, you’re better off finding someone with a high follower growth rate. A channel with a steady follower growth rate is usually a more established and engaged community. Ask fellow streamers what sites they used to get their followers, and try to meet up with those who’ve been successful with Twitch follower growth. Alternatively, you can also attend Twitch-specific meet-ups or events to meet other active Twitch streamers.
Research streamers with a high follower growth rate
Researching streamers with a high follower growth rate is a great way to find the right partner for your purchase. First, head over to key sites in the Twitch Followers Buying Market that are focused on providing followers. Key sites will be discussing the pros and cons of using each site and will help you get a sense of how other streamers are using each site. Now, start looking at each channel and imagine yourself as a new subscriber. What would be the first things that would draw your attention?
– Do they have a decent community, with a high engagement rate?
– Are they active in their community?
– Do they post regularly, at least once a day?
– Do they have a regular schedule?
– Is their content relevant to your interests?
– Is the quality of the video good?
– Do they have a unique concept or a creative angle that sets them apart? – Is their channel design/theme appealing?
– Is their channel information/description well-written?
– Is the channel voice/tone authentic?
– Is the channel imagery/content appealing?
Ask fellow streamers for opinions
Twitch partner-specific forums are a great way to get unbiased feedback on your channel and stream. These forums are usually maintained by the sites you’ve been researching. In these forums, you’ll usually find fellow streamers who are happy to give you feedback on your channel, your setup, and your content creation. Most of these sites have search bars so you can filter down the streamers based on your criteria.
Conduct an Initial Research on Potential Platforms
Once you’ve gathered a list of Twitch streamers with a high follower growth rate, it’s time to start researching follower platforms. Twitch partner-specific forums will usually have a subsection dedicated to the different platforms. Here, you’ll find detailed reviews of each platform including pros, cons, and complete comparison of each platform. Depending on what you’ve gathered so far, you can start looking at each platform and deciding which one you think offers the best value for your purchase.
Ask the Experts if You’ve Completed the Above Steps
To get anunbiased opinion on your channel and stream, it’s best to send a private message to fellow streamers on partner-specific forums. You can also try messaging the moderators or the admins of the forum. Asking these people for feedback is the most direct and fast method to get unbiased feedback. The forums usually have strict rules on how to ask for and provide feedback, so there’s a high chance that your question will be answered. Now, after receiving your feedback, it’s time to add up everything you’ve learned and make a decision on which platform to use.
Twitch followers are just one of many ways to grow your channel and attract new viewers. While they might seem like the quickest path to growth, they come with a serious price, both in terms of time and money. If you want to grow your channel, you’ll need to spend time creating content that appeals to your audience and promoting your channel. Twitch followers might also distract you from doing that. Instead, it’s better to first find a partner that has high follower growth and then focuses on growing your channel.