234 total views
Using instant messaging apps like iMessage, Telegram, etc. is an incredible way to stay in touch with your loved ones. All you have to do is type the message and send it to them and you can talk for hours without any interruption.
But the thing with such apps is like, once you did something you cannot undo it. Now be it sending a text or an image or deleting some telegram messages. It often happens to us that while deleting some unwanted conversations, we also delete those messages that we weren’t supposed to be deleting. But for you, there’s nothing to worry about, because we have made this guide to help you recover those important texts that you deleted by mistake and now you are looking for ways to recover them. Let’s have a look:
- Download the Telegram desktop and install it on your computer.
- Fill in your credentials to log in to your account.
- Once logged in, on the dashboard, you’ll see three lines in the upper left corner, tap on it.
- Go to settings in the menu option.
- Then go to the advanced option in the settings.
- Scroll down and locate the data and storage option. There, click on the export Telegram data option.
- There, select which messages or chat you want to export like personal chat, bot chat, or any other chat.
- Once selected successfully, your data export request is submitted.
- After that, you’ll receive a message saying “For security reasons, you will be able to download your data in 24 hours. We have notified all your devices about the export request to make sure it’s authorized and give you time to react if it’s not”.
- You’ll be given time to wait for the export to complete, (most probably 24 hours).
- After that, you will be required to confirm the request by pressing the Allow tab.
- Once allowed the request, you will again have a confirmation message saying accepted.
- Then, after 24 hours, launch the Telegram app again and visit the export data section.
- Once you visit the section, it will start exporting your data, and then tap on show my data.
- Open the open_results.html file in order to view the messages that you deleted.
- And you are done, once you visit the link, you will find your telegram restore deleted chat there.
So this is how to recover deleted Telegram messages. There are other alternative methods to do the same too. Let’s have a look at them.
You can use a tool to recover the deleted messages.
When you delete a message, there will be an undo option just after that on your screen, click on it to get the message back.
If you have an Android, you can visit the messages back from the Cached folder, you can easily find them in the settings of your mobile device.
Getting a conversation back or even a message recovered is a bit of a task in every app, but now that you know the steps for Telegram, you can recover your deleted telegram messages anytime.
If you want to know more information relavent to this topic then you can visit our website Ityug247.
Read More: How to find broken links?