WhatsApp is perhaps the most well-known messaging app that is available for smartphones. Because it’s designed to be used on mobiles, we usually require a break, use our mobiles to answer messages. There are, however, ways to access WhatsApp on your computer or laptop. There is no substitute for WhatsApp installed on your phone , and you must sign up for the service.
Has seen someone using Whatsapp on their Computer and wondering how you could to the same? Then, follow this article till the end to know how you can WhatsApp on your Computer as in this article, you will be getting acquainted with simple steps, by applying which you will be able to access your WhatsApp account on your Computer easily and without any errors.
What do you Get from WhatsApp Web?
For the beginner, WhatsApp Web app lets you access all chats on your smartphone, as well as using your laptop or PC. You can also write messages and respond to them. It is possible to set it up to notify you via your browser. You can also upload files and photos just like that you do use on your phone. It can do everything, except to make audio and video calls.
So, we believe it’s time, we should head to the easy steps to use WhatsApp on your computer.
Quick Guide to use Whatsapp on your Computer
- Begin with starting up the Whatsapp application on your device and tap on the menu (three-dot option) and click on the last option titled Settings.
- After that, you will be redirected to the next screen where you will notice a barcode type icon, simply tap on it.
- On the next screen, now tap on the Scan code tab and this will open up your camera to scan the QR code.
- Now, launch your preferred browser on the system on which you have to use Whatsapp and redirect to web.whatsapp.com which you can simply head to by clicking on the provided link http://web.whatsapp.com/
- After visiting the Whatsapp Web Download page, you will notice a big QR code that you have to scan from your Android device in order to use WhatsApp on your computer.
Once it gets successfully scanned, you will be able to use Whatsapp on your System smoothly and can perform all activities and actions like you used to do on your device but now on a bigger and wider screen.
How do I make use of WhatsApp on an iPad?
One of the main complaints that people have regarding WhatsApp is the absence of the iPad version. In the meantime, until WhatsApp fixes that issue, WhatsApp Web is a good alternative for tablets.
Open a browser on the iPad, log in to https://web.whatsapp.com using the method explained above, and keep it open. In the case of the Safari browser it is possible to create an icon to display on the screen by pressing the Share button and selecting Add to the Home Screen from the menu.
If you want to get more info, visit my technical blogging website, Worldzo.net