36 total views
It is a world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and its services. It supported the market growth. it’s the world’s third-largest software manufacturer. All sizes of industries helping them to grow profitability, grow sustainably and making competition within the market. Wycorp offering good SAP Professional Software Training in Kerala, Wycorp is a very familiar SAP Training Institute in Kerala. Wycorp is an SAP HCM Training Institute in Kerala.
SAP at a Glance
SAP is unique innovations that help the purchasers run their business with high efficiency. different facts and figures stand as follows –
• 188 countries, More than 263,000 customers.
• 68,800 employees in addition to 130 countries.
• Annual revenue €1682 billion.
• This is listed in the stock exchanges “SAP”, (Frankfurt Exchange and NYSE).
ISO 9001:2008 certificate
ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
ISO 27001:2005 certificate.
SAP Support & Services
SAP offers an honest range of services to its clients with the help of its more than 15000 trained and authorized consultants with their unparalleled knowledge across 25 distinct industries
SAP providing supports and services through its portal –
- Download SAP software
- SAP Notes (Support Patches & Upgrades)
- Knowledge-based articles
- Request a Developer
- Edit system
- Managing remote connection
- Reporting and tracking a support incident, etc.
What is ERP?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is built for organizations, belonging to different sectors, regards of their number of employes , financial capability, size and strength.
ERP package is meant to help and integrate all functional area of a business process like procurement of products and services,operations, sales and distributions, finance, accounting, human resources, manufacturing, production planning, logistics & warehouse management.
Business Process Integration
Every business based on the industry they belongs to, requires systems with efficient information flow from one process to a another special. Business Process Integration is an very important role in overcoming challenges, that helps the organizations to connect systems internally and externally. Business Process Integration (BPI) allows −
• automation process,
• integrated systems and it’s services,
• secure sharing of data
• automation management, operational, and supporting the method.
Evolution of ERP
During the initial phases of growth, integrated solutions were designed for special process areas like −
• Material Management − the integrated system mentioned as Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
• Manufacturing − the integrated system mentioned as Manufacturing Resource Planning
However, none of the integrated systems came with a whole solution for an organization covering only major business process areas. within the 1990s, the Gartner Groups used the acronym ERP. By mid–1990’s, ERP systems affect all the core part of enterprise functions.
In the initial stage of the ERP solutions were focused on automating back-office functions that weren’t directly affecting the customers or overall public. Later, front office functions are customer relationship and e-business systems.
Functions of ERP
An ERP system typically performs the next level functions −
• Supporting the business process inside the organization.
• Improves capital planning, executing and organizational plans
• Helps the organization decision-making process
• Business expands to wider areas, increase the products line and services to achieve more customers, suppliers, and find partners.
• Identifies operational risks and reduce.
• Provides protection to the organizational data, and find the security threats tand avoid the leakage of knowledge.
• Makes the organization adaptable to all situations
Accept rapid changes within the business process according business wants.
• Make long-term profit & increase the customer number.
ERP could also be a business management software, it is usually a group of applications that is integrated. The organization can use to collecting, storing, managing, and interpret data from many functional areas −
• Financial Accounting − Dealing with financial transactions
• Human Resource − Dealing with information of employee during a corporation.
• Customer Relationship Management − Deals with capturing and managing the customer relationship, improving the customer experience to measuring the knowledge database.
• Sales and Distribution − Dealing the order, delivery, and shipment
• Logistics and Warehouse Management − Dealing with storing of products and shipment.
• Manufacturing and Material Management − Dealing with assembling and production activities.
• Supply Change Management − Dealing with the transfering of products, storing, managing, and supplies.
• Business Intelligence − Analyzing data and convert it to information.
Advantages of ERP
By integrating the business processes, the ERP offers a good level of advantages −
• Saves time and money.
• Allows for faster decision-making.
• Sharing data to all the branches of an organization.
• Tracking every transaction.
• Providing real-time information.
• Provides information’s.
Share information’s between different functional areas, like sales, marketing, finance, manufacturing, human resource, logistics, etc.
Disadvantages of ERP
It is not easy to incorporate ERP during a corporation. ERP suffers from the different drawbacks −
• Sometimes business processes critical to an organization
• The cost of integration is usually very high.
• Switching from ERP solution to a special methods, increases the implementation cost even further.
•Training is very essential for daily operations.
• Customization isn’t possible