63 total views
Are you thinking about getting your T-shirt printed? Do you have various doubts and questions in your mind? How to choose the design and which colour pattern to follow? Well, we are here to address all your concerns with a very specific and convenient guide. Here are some tips that you need to consider for effective T-shirt designing along with some things to consider while getting your T-shirt printed. We print appealing and attractive T-shirts, with quality assurance. Let us look at some of the tips that you need to know-
- Always make sure that you have a clear concept of what you need
- Before getting a design printed on the T-shirt, imagine its applicability
- Keep it simple with something special rather than unnecessary detailing
- Try to add humour or sarcasm to stand out of the box
- Always make sure that you choose the right colour combination, it shouldn’t be too dark or too light
- Prepare the artwork in advance through various applications and software
- Use a good printing agency to get quality T-shirts printed
- The design and colour you use should inflict some history or story
- In this competitive environment, always have unique designs and ideas
Here are some things that you need to consider before printing shirts-
- Always remember the purpose for which the shirt is being printed. For example, for commercial purposes, the design and texture remain bold and simple whereas, for personal use, you can get anything printed.
- Keep in mind the audience for whom the T-shirt is being printed. Having a dull colour for a younger audience would put down their morale.
- The image on the T-shirt should convey a story, a message or anything imaginative
- Make sure that you choose the brand specifically so that the T-shirt printing is effective and does not fade at a later stage.
- When you’re getting a custom T-shirt printed you need to make sure that you have enough time because the printing process takes much more time. Therefore, in case you have an event coming up start planning your design.
- Do not compromise on the quality of the T-shirt because it is going to be washed frequently.
- The cost of T-shirts depends upon the quality and the design you choose. The better the quality, the more the cost will be. There is no limit on such costs.
These are some of the factors that you need to consider while getting your T-shirts printed. Now there are various methods of printing including DTG, indirect screen printing, Vinyl printing, heat press printing, sublimation, heat transfer printing, screen printing, airbrushing and a lot more. Some of these processes are time-consuming whereas the others do not take much time. Every process has its advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, you must know about these processes and concepts. We can help you understand the concepts and also provide you the best alternative out of all. T-shirt printing is one of the most interesting activities that helps you look unique and different from others. Why don’t you try it yourself?