280 total views
Are you looking for Twitter Video Downloader and looking for a way to download Twitter videos? If you are in that situation then read this article. We have prepared this article for those of you who want to download Twitter videos for various reasons and keep them private. In the article below, we will be covering Twitter video downloaders on PC and on Android and iOS mobile devices.
How to use Twitter Video Downloader on PC?
Downloading Twitter videos on PC is now simpler and easier with the use of Twitter video downloaders, tools, or download apps. However, not all implementations achieve optimal results. So, in this article, we are going to introduce one of our favorite downloaders. It’s SnapTwitter. To download Twitter videos effectively you need to follow the following steps.
- Open Twitter and select the video you need to download.
- Then, use the right mouse button to click on the screen and select Copy Video Address.
- Go to SnapTwitter video downloader and paste the copied link in the box and then click Download to download Twitter video.
- Finally, choose the video quality you need to download from among the options provided.
How to use Twitter Video Downloader on Android?
Now that the percentage of mobile users is increasing compared to using PCs, many people seem to be looking to download Twitter videos and Twitter GIFs in the mobile version. So, we are going to learn how to download and save Twitter videos through Android mobile devices.
- First, install the Twitter Video Downloader app from the Google Play Store.
- Go to the Twitter app, find the video you want to download, and tap the share icon at the bottom right of the video.
- Tap the “Download Twitter Videos” app you’ve downloaded among the shareable options.
- The tweet link is automatically pasted into the app. Next, click the button in the lower right corner.
- Then there is the process of granting the application permission to download videos to the device. Click OK.
- Please choose the desired video size from 480 x 480/240 x 240.
- When the Twitter video saving process is complete, click the Send button below to send the video as a photo album.
How to use Twitter Video Downloader on iOS?
If you use an iPhone/iPad then follow the article to continue. We will show how to download Twitter videos from a website called “TWDown” through an app called “DOCUMENTS BY READDLE”.
- After downloading the DOCUMENTS BY READDLE app from the App Store, tap the go to browser icon at the bottom right of the screen that appears when you run it.
- After visiting the TWDown page, paste the video link copied from Twitter into that website and hit Download. You will then get a series of options according to the resolution that appears. From here, select the desired resolution to “Download”.
- Give a name to the downloaded Twitter video and click the “Done” button.
- If you go to the Documents section at the bottom, you can check the downloaded video.Click the dot icon below the video.
- Next, tap the “Share” icon.
- If you tap the “ICloud Photo Sharing” button, the Twitter video will be saved to My Photo Album.
We showed you how to download Twitter videos in both PC version and mobile version. If you have any questions or issues along the way, please leave a comment below and we’ll respond within 24 hours! Good luck.
click here for more articles