591 total views
Some of you don’t know what is PPC or heard a little about it, still, most of you want to implement it because you know the rate of return is huge. In this article, you will get to know what is PPC and why to use PPC. You can learn how to use PPC for your business from Digital Marketing Courses in Pune
What do you mean by PPC?
The full form of PPC is Pay Per Click. PPC is a model of digital marketing in which advertisers pay each time their ads to get clicked. In this way, you can buy the visits to your site. They are associated with first-tier search engines. First-tier search engines refer to Google Ads, Amazon Advertising, Microsoft advertising, Bing ads. PPC displays the advertisements and those are shown on websites with connected content. The amount paid is defined by the publisher and it highly depends on two factors;
- Quality of the ad.
- Maximum bid.
The better the quality of the ad, the lower will be the cost per click. Pay per click with cost per impression is used to analyze the cost-effectiveness and profitability of internet marketing. With clicks, you will understand the attention your website is getting and helps you analyze the weaker segments.
What is PPC keyword research?
Keywords are the root in the PPC tree. This is what you will actually use to define the place where your ads will appear. PPC (Pay Per Click) keyword research is the initial step in using pay per click advertising model.
It is extremely time-consuming and equally important. The entire PPC campaign will work around keywords. The best keyword list should possess the following:
- Expandable- PPC is insistent. You have to invariably refine and expand the campaigns and have to create an environment where your keyword list can constantly grow and adapt.
- Encyclopedic- the keyword research should not only include the popular and frequently searched terms but also the long tail of search. With long-tail keywords, we mean the keywords that are more specific and uncommon but add up to the account for the majority of search-driven traffic. They are less expensive and less competitive.
- Pertinent- why will you pay for the traffic that has nothing to do with the business? You should search for the target keywords that generate a higher PPC click-through rate. The keywords you bid on should be related to the offerings.
How to manage PPC campaigns?
Creating the campaign isn’t enough, you have to manage it regularly for consistent results. Additionally, regular activities enhance greater success. You should continue to analyze the performance and make the adjustments provided below to optimize it:
- Add keywords- you can expand your reach by adding PPC (Pay Per Click) keywords that are significant for your business. Try to keep the keywords precise and limited. You may also learn how to place keywords from Online digital marketing course
- Negative keywords- you can enhance the campaign relevancy by adding non-converting terms as negative keywords. Moreover, you can reduce the extra spent money.
- Splitting of Ad Groups- You should split your ad groups into smaller. You have to improve CTR (click-through rate). Attach more relevant ad groups so that you can create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Filter the landing page- update the content of your landing pages and also calls to action (CTA). This will boost lead conversion. Never send all the traffics to the same page.
- PPC keywords- Analyze the expensive, underperforming keywords and remove them if necessary. This will lead to unnecessary exaggeration of keywords in your content.
How Paid Search Marketing Works?
When there is an ad spot on the SERP (search engine result page), the auction takes place for the keywords spontaneously.
Two factors as mentioned above (quality of the ad, bid amount) will define the ultimate winner and that winner will occupy the top position.
Further, Google Chrome denies the websites for many reasons like dangerous websites, suspicious links, and some technical reasons. So, find out that how to unblock a website on chrome by simple and easy methods.
It begins instantly after someone searches for something. If some advertisers are interested in showing ads on your page, the auction is triggered based on keywords. The ads that hold the winner position appear on the search engine results page. You can use accounts on platforms like Google Ads to get involved in the auctions. They can set up the location of the ad display as well.
Accounts are then divided into campaigns for ease of management.
Google search engine has its own ways to determine the ad ranks. Some of them are listed below:
- Format impact
- The search context
- Ad relevance
- Ad quality
- Bid figure
Moreover, you have to choose the right keywords to allow advertisers to show ads to specific audiences. Different targeting options are also available to optimize your campaign. Some of them are:
- Targeting by use of Demography
- Targeting by Location
- Targeting by Device
- Targeting by Days and Time
Types of Paid search ads:
Listed below are types of paid search ads:
- Traditional Pay Per Click- Search Engine Text Ads, are the most common form of Pay Per Click Ads
- Google Shopping- They are highly targetable and measurable.
- Native Ad- These blends into the other content of web pages.
- Remarketing Ads- These kinds of ads combine Search and Display.
- Display Ad- This kind has gone through many changes in the last 10 years.
- Social Media Ad- They are very carefully curated.
- Inbox Ad- Google recently launched Google Mail open to all Ad words users.
Why use Pay Per Click?
- Economical- With this, you have to pay only when the user reaches your website. You can save money by targeting a specific segment.
- Target- You can sort your audience based on location, device, language. After sorting the specific niche, you can target them only instead of targeting all.
- Perceptible- This campaign is set up to measure effectiveness. With this method, you can easily determine the return on investment.
- Contrive- You can make as many adjustments to improve your campaign.
- Guidance- There are lots of online courses and materials that can guide you on PPC.
- Immediate response- You will see the impact of Pay per Click immediately. Organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics take months to highlight the difference.
What are the challenges of PPC?
- Time demand- You have to invest your time in a PPC campaign. The creation of a PPC campaign isn’t enough, you have to optimize it regularly in order to attain good results.
- Skills- You have to sharpen your skills a bit in order to excel at this ad campaign. Few companies hire specialists for this role.
- Cost- You have to keep checking it frequently else the money can go in vain. You have to allocate the budget for this campaign.
- Sales- The visitors will not convert immediately after landing at the websites. Proper pitching is required to convert the leads.
You will get more ideas and experiences as you move forward in this digital journey of yours. If you understood the concept of PPC then start understanding Google Ads.
With this article you must have got an idea of what is PPC or Pay Per Click, why to use PPC, why not to, and how to use PPC? You can learn more on PPC from Digital Marketing Classes In Pune and excel yourself in these cost-effective techniques.