HOW TO REGISTER A SONYLIV.COM/ACTIVATE ACCOUNT?
- From the Google Play Store, get the Sony LIV app.
- Start up the app and log in.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Click the button that says “Continue.”
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your phone.
- Select Sign in.
- Congratulations! You have successfully made a SonyLIV.com Device/Activate.
TO SIGN IN EXPLOITATION YOUR MOBILE NUMBER:
Please help me fix the grammar and make this piece easier to read. I’m looking Step 1: Type in your cell phone number.
Step 2: This number will get an OTP.
Step 3: Type in the OTP and click the Submit button. You have now joined LIV! Stream more than 30,000 hours of fun stuff!
Watch as much as you want! Follow these steps to sign in with your email address:
Type in your email address and the password you used to sign up.
Click “Sign In,” and you’re done! You’re all set! Enjoy more than 30,000 hours of fun stuff.
TO SIGN IN FROM YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNT
- All it takes is one click. Tap Facebook or Google account and then click the “Enable” button. You got in, so congrats! You can watch more than 30,000 hours of video. Let’s go on a binge.
TO SIGN IN FROM YOUR TV SETS:
- You can watch your favorite shows on a big screen without having to type on TV remotes. This is how:
- Step 1: Use your phone or a web app to turn on SonyLiv on your TV.
- Step 2: Click Sign In/Register on your TV remote.
- Step 3: Receive a 4-digit number.
- Step 4: Click on “Activate” and use a browser to go to sonyliv.com/device/activate.
- Step 5: Sign in with your account information and the 4-digit number that’s on the TV.
- Step 6: Get ready to watch a lot at once! You can now watch more than 30,000 hours of TV shows and movies on your TV.
HOW DO I LINK MY CARDINAL ACCOUNT TO MY TV APP?
For Android/Samsung TV/Amazon Firestick:
- You can get the latest version of the app from the store or by updating it.
- Sign in to sonyliv.com/activate on your phone with the email address or phone number you used to register.
- Open the app’s menu and choose “More” from there.
- Select “Activate TV” from the menu.
- Type in the code that appears on your TV screen and then click “Submit.”
- Get ready to watch a lot of TV at once! You can now watch more than 30,000 hours of TV shows and movies on your TV.
- You can connect your phone and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the videos or shows you want to watch on your phone.
- Tap on the Chromecast icon on the movie player.
- Select the device to which you want to cast.
- Go to sonyliv.com/device/activate on your computer or phone.
HOW MANY CHANNELS AREA UNITS ARE OUT THERE ON SONYLIV ACTIVATE TV?
The Sony LIV app lets you watch 21 channels, such as Sony Entertainment TV, Sony MAX, Sony SAB, Sony PIX, and more. Visit our website to find out more about the different platforms.
Here are the steps you need to take to get the Sony LIV app working on your smart TV and Android devices. We hope that this guide on how to activate sonyliv.com/device/activate on your device was helpful and that you can now watch some of the best shows on the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can SonyLIV be used on multiple devices?
With a Premium subscription, you can use the app on up to five devices at once to watch live channels, sports, and other material.
I hope this version works for you because it has shorter lines and is easier to read. Let me know if I can help you with anything else!
Can I connect SonyLIV app to TV?
- Follow these steps to put SonyLIV on your TV:
- Get the SonyLIV app on your phone or tablet.
- Open the app and choose “cast” from the menu.
- Pick the TV you want from the list.
- Start the stream, and have fun!
How do I activate my SonyLIV device?
Go to the Google Play Store to get going. Tap the button that says Search. Find the SonyLIV app and click on it. From the drop-down menu, tap Install. Open the SonyLIV app once it’s been set up. Choose “Log in” from the menu. You’ll see a registration code on the screen of your TV.
How do I activate SonyLIV on my TV?
- Get the latest version of the app from the app store and install it.
- Open the SonyLIV app on your phone and sign in with the email address or phone number you used to sign up.
- Tap “More” in the menu of the app.
- Click the screen’s “Activate TV” button.
How many users can use SonyLIV at a time?
- A SonyLiv membership lets you use it on two screens at the same time. This is only true for the yearly and semi-annual Liv Premium plans.
- All of the other levels of Sony Liv membership can be used on a single screen.
How many screens can SonyLIV share?
- With the annual and semi-annual Liv Premium plans, you can use two screens at the same time. Other ways to pay for Sony Liv only let you use one screen at a time.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android/webOS TVs, computers, and Android/iOS smartphones can all use the service.
How do I update my SonyLIV app on my Sony Smart TV?
- Make sure [Automatically update apps] is turned on in the Google Play Store.
- Open up the Google Play Store first.
- Go to [Settings] and then [Auto-update apps].
- Choose [Update apps automatically at any time].
- Your TV’s software should be up-to-date.
Where is activation code on Sony TV?
- Read and follow the rules: To get to Sony Entertainment Network, press the “Home” button on your remote.
- Click “Link an account” to move forward.
- The screen will show a login code. On the Sony Entertainment Network website, go to the “Activate an HDTV” page and type in this information.
How do I SonyLIV.com Device/Activate on TV in my Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the button on your radio control that says “Home.”
- Choose APPS.
- Click on the icon for searching.
- Enter the name of the app you want to download, and then press Done.
- Pick the app you want to put on your device.
- Click on Install.